The Vendor Village Scavenger Hunt is now closed. Stay tuned at our 2:00PM Closing Ceremonies to find out who is drawn as our winner of a $400 Amazon Card! (Winner will be contacted directly, as well).
VENDORS & QUESTIONS
1. When was the National Kidney Foundation of Arizona founded?
2. On average, patients treated with the Lutonix Drug Coated Balloon experienced how many more days between procedures to maintain dialysis access compared to those that were not treated with a Lutonix Drug Coated Balloon?
3. What type of service does Logisticare provide?
4. Satellite Healthcare was established in what year?
5. How many flavors does the kidney health drink mix come in? (You can use the the code word NKFAZ to receive your free Flavor Sampler of Moonstone Nutrition Kidney Health Drink!)
6. What company provides our in-house dialysis treatments?
7. Which Fortune 500 kidney care business is an adaption of "giving life" in Italian?
8. How many miles was Chris able to travel on her summer road trip thanks to the freedom peritoneal dialysis? (Hint: watch video at the bottom of the page)
9. What is the famous Lerner & Rowe Tagline?
10. There is a neon blue sign. What is the last word from that saying?
11. What is the email address to contact Prensa Arizona, if you were interested in a story?
12. How much is a McFadden's cheese pizza
13. Who was Mega 104.3 founded by?
14. Who hosts the Wake Up Crew on the Beat 101.3?
15. What is the Dignity Health's mission?
16. What did year did Hensley Beverage Company start serving Arizona?
17. Lokelma is used to treat what condition?
18. What types of transplants are performed at Banner University Phoenix?
19. What is DCI's Mission?
20. What are the 3 individual services offered by Integrated Financial Services?
21. Mayo Clinic Arizona is the No. _____ Hospital in Arizona: 2020-2021 and one of the top 20 hospitals in the nation for 4 consecutive years according to the U.S. News & World Report
22. Phoenix Children's has provided ______, healing and the best healthcare for it's children since the creation in 1983
23. How can you promote organ, eye and tissue donation?